Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Book for Teacher

Book for Teacher


Give your child's teacher a book about them from their child's point of view for Teacher Appreciation Day.

Supplies:
Construction/Computer Paper
Black Marker
Crayons
Hole Puncher
Ribbon

Take about 4 pieces of computer paper or construction paper and fold them in half, then hole punch.

Draw an apple and thick, block-like letters for your child to color in.



 Think up some questions to ask your child about your teacher. Write the questions with a black marker for them and then have them write the answer and draw a picture to go with their answer in crayon under the question.


Example Questions:
My Teachers Name is:
My favorite thing my teacher has taught me was:
I love my teacher because:
When my teacher is not at school I’m sure she is:
If my teacher wasn’t a teacher then they would be:
If my teacher could have three wishes it would be:
Here is what my teacher looks like:

The finished book:


No comments:

Post a Comment