Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Groupon & Living Social 3/27/13

I am a huge fan of daily deal sites such as Groupon and LivingSocial. I prefer Groupon over the two and constantly check the site to see if there is anything there that I simply can't pass up. A couple of good deals have caught my eye today.

1. Personalized Disney Storybooks $24.99- Comes with 3 (choose whether you want books for a boy or girl)


-- Free Shipping is included in this purchase.

-- Once you purchase the groupon you will receive a code to use on the seller's website, you still have to go to the seller's website because you have to enter specific info such as child's name, birthday, some of the name's of your child's friends, etc.

I have previously bought the same Princess books for my daughter as a gift and she loved them. She was able to be a part of the story and we read it over and over since she got such a kick out of it.




2. Leather Ottoman $98.99



--Ultimately the price is $121.96 since shipping and handling is not included. (I know this since I did end up purchasing the item.)

--As soon as you purchase the item and put in your shipping address the process of buying is done, you do not have to travel to any other sites or use any codes to get this product.

--It is 50" long, its made of leather and it opens up for storage.

This deal is a little pricey but for the item that you are getting it is hard to pass up...for me anyway. This will go perfectly as an end of the bed bench which I have always wanted and the tufted leather on top looks great! But for some reason if I am unhappy with it when I get it there is always the free return option.

Check out the above deals for yourself at Groupon.com


-----------------------


1. Personalization Mall pay $15 and get a $30 gift certificate


--And if you use the code BESTOF at checkout you will get an addition $5 off your purchase (this only works for purchases over $15)...so really you would be paying $10 for $30 dollars worth of products at PersonalizationMall.com

--shipping is not included and it is calculated based on what you purchase.


--you will recieve a code after purchasing this to use on their website so that you can select from a huge variety of products on their site and customize them!


I've bought products from this site before and have been very please with them. I've purchased customized garden stakes/garden stake plates, ornaments for Christmas, Halloween items, etc. It seems to be a great place to find holiday and garden items. I keep the garden stake up year round and change the picture on it periodically, it does well in any weather conditions and gives the year a nice little something to display.

I don't have any pictures of my garden stake to upload but here is an example from Personalization Mall's own website:
As you can see the picture on the stake can be changed as desired because it is magnetized. The magnetic bond between the picture and plate is very strong and you will not worry about it coming off...but when you are ready to take it off yourself it will easy come off just like a magnet on the fridge.

Check this deal out for yourself at LivingSocial.com


----------------------------

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment